Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Coming right along with blues

The month isn't even half over and I have made great progress in getting rid of blue selvages and scraps.

May 9 ... 20 Blue Madness selvage crumb blocks


May 10 ... 19 Blue Madness selvage crumb blocks....


6 nine inch selvage angle squares....



and, 6 Blues Moon sewn circles



May 11 ... 18 nine inch selvage angle blocks...


8 Blues Moon sewn circles


And, just when I was getting to the end of the blue selvages.....I scrounged around in the studio today and found lots of blue scraps, strips and various size cut blocks.  I dug through several tubs to pull out all the blue pieces. This will keep me busy for a few days.


I filled a box



Good thing I have lots of May left to deal with these. Gonna be some 4 patches and maybe some blocked squares. and lots of crumb blocks.

I better get started.









No comments:

Search This Blog