Saturday, May 9, 2020

Blues Moon progress

I don't remember if this is Plan D, E or F....but I decided on the diagonal design. I found enough of the gold to do one side. But, there wasn't enough of the dark blue....I even pieced two dark blue blocks. haha   So, some of the blue is lighter. But, I think it all works. There are little tags with a number on each block so I know the order of them. The ones with the circles up there have the circles sewn onto the block. 

1732517970_finaldesign.jpg.f7acd1ce8f05680da2434c3fac3b5e16.jpg

 I hope I can keep all this straight. I am doing the middle horizontal and vertical first...it's the easiest to set the circle.  Then I will do the diagonals....then it will get tedious. haha  There are 81 blocks...so far I have sewn down 15 circles. This might take a while. haha

699069586_circlessewn.jpg.a5427571e434148dd0307a2663d66d02.jpg

I am short....and the design wall is not large enough to hold them all spaced out...so, the top 2 rows are kind of scrunched up. I am standing on tiptoe on a milk crate to reach those top two rows. If you don't hear from me for a week, I fell and killed myself. haha  I have had a couple of minor 'oops' and am trying to be careful.

Thanks to all who gave me design advice. 

No comments:

Search This Blog