Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Today's studio progress

I spent a few hours in the studio today and finished up an old, old UFO. I don't even remember where I got this fabric, but I started embroidering these animals on it probably at least a year ago. Today I finally did the last one.


There are just these 5 strips...each of them has the dotted fabric on the right....it is just folded over. I am going to have to come up with a plan to make a quilt out of it.

The animals have been machine embroidered and are really cute. I tried to do them all different.






I have a couple more strips of this dotted fabric with the aqua swirls.


There are 21 animals, so one of them will probably wind up on the back. The aqua might be the sashing and the dots might be a border.

It's been sitting around for a long time so I guess there is no hurry to finish piecing it together. Maybe in another year. hahahaha

No comments:

Search This Blog