Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Blue stuff

I have 29 selvage blocks that are 6.5 inches, so far. there will be many more.


This is what I finished up and trimmed today. I have not even put a dent in the box of blue selvages.

I have to make 23 more Blues Moon blocks to make this square. I've been playing with different configurations and can't decide how to piece it.


I covered a 9" square with selvages and then cut out an 8" circle.


I have all month to figure out what to do with it.

I also played with some Hexies. I still have hundreds of them. I can't make myself throw them out.

So, I cut 2" squares out of lots of them....


So I can make this....


That should keep me busy for a while.

If you don't hear from me in a while, I'm buried under blue selvages. haha





No comments:

Search This Blog