Thursday, May 14, 2020

It just keeps coming

I might need more days in this month....the blues just keep coming.

May 12 ... I had a bunch of 3.5" blue squares already cut out so I made 4 patches and i didn't have to trim....they are already 6.5".  I got 62 of them out of all my squares and managed to team them up and just have 2 different ones per block. I call that a success. haha


May 13...I was going to make boxed squares, but I had a whole pile of 1" wide blue strips....so I wound up with double boxed squares. I made 23 of these. ... but there will be more, I'm still working on these.  The only thing is that they were trimmed to 5.5". With that narrow strip in there, they didn't make 6 1/2".  So, they will probably have their own top.



I swear, someone is sneaking in the studio and leaving stuff. haha   I found another whole container of scraps....


I picked out the blue and have another whole pile...  sigh!!


I think you might have figured out I like blue and have a lot of it. But, I still have 2 more weeks to tame all this. I can do it!!   I can do it!!!

Later....gotta get busy




No comments:

Search This Blog