Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Busy, busy day

Yesterday, May 25 was super busy.

...I made 52 more blue madness blocks... I believe if I make about 20 more....or less....i can make a blue madness III quilt top. woohoo!!   I certainly have enough blue scraps yet to do it.


Blue is my favorite color and you can sure tell it this month. This blue  month is never ending.

I sewed the last 11 Blues Moon circles down....



And I started a new project.....




I found bags of these wool ovals at a thrift store some time ago. There are a couple hundred of them probably. I am embroidering a leaf in the middle of them with orange/red/yellow variegated thread. and using a red/orange/yellow leaf fabric for sashing. Will make it as far as supplies go.



Now I have the 4 patch top to finish piecing and some more scrap blocks to finish up.  Just a few days to go. I'm about ready for June. haha



No comments:

Search This Blog