Friday, May 29, 2020

Guess What????

There is a Blue Madness III.  And it is actually a bit larger than the other two. it is 10x13 blocks. Usually I do 10x12 but I had made a few extra and forgot they were in the pile. Turned out it was 10 extra, so it got an extra row.


There are several different styles in here....4 patches....crumb blocks.....strip blocks.


I keep thinking I am at the end of the blues, but not yet....but i can see the light at the end of the tunnel.


I had a bunch of 3" wide pieces and i sewed them all together and put strips on the side to make them the correct size.


A 4 patch....and a strip block...


A smaller 4 patch...


I have actually used up a couple spools of thread this month, too.  and my fingers are sore. haha

But, got 2 more days to sew up blue things. 

No comments:

Search This Blog